The Child Protection Policy of Conductology (Ireland) Ltd fosters security, confidence and independence
in the developing child. The well-being of the child is central to this and will be
seen as an integral part of the activities on offer. Conductology (Ireland) Ltd provides a safe and
stimulating play environment where children and adults can work together.
This is achieved by:
1. Ensuring that staff and users know the policy for child protection and are well informed
about procedures for reporting concerns as outlined.
2. Ensuring that staff members attend child protection training in line with roles and
responsibilities, ensuring good practice.
3. The child protection policy implemented by staff endeavours to provide an environment
that will support children to enhance their self-esteem, self-confidence, assertiveness, and
communication skills aiding them to make reasoned informed choices, judgements &
decisions regarding their personal safety and security.
4. Promoting co-operation with statutory agencies in the multi agency response to child
protection. To ensure that there is a systematic & clearly understood method of
communication between staff and private parties.
Guidelines on using Conductology (Ireland) Ltd facilities:
Only the parent/carer of children may use photographic equipment (e.g.) Camera, Video camera
& Mobile phones in relation to their own children.
In the event of group, outing or event it will be the named adult’s responsibility. Photographing
or videoing of any other child/children will not be permitted.
As good practice, users are required to inform Conductology (Ireland) Ltd staff if photographic
equipment/videos are being used. Staff should be informed if any parent/carer is concerned about
the use of photographic equipment.
It is the policy of Conductology (Ireland) Ltd that any adults wishing to view any of the Company’s
facilities must complete the necessary signing-in procedure. Once the adult has signed out, they
must leave the premises & grounds and are no longer the responsibility of the Company.
No child/children will be permitted to use any of the facilities at Conductology (Ireland) Ltd unless
they are accompanied by an adult (18yrs+). Any child found to be using the facility
unaccompanied will be asked to leave and will not be considered the responsibility of the
Children and young people attending Conductology (Ireland) Ltd are the sole responsibility of the
accompanying named adult.
Conductology (Ireland) Ltd Responsibility:
Conductology (Ireland) Ltd staff will carry out risk assessment of grounds and environments and
access all areas on a regular basis with regard to child protection and health & safety policies
ensuring the well being of the users and children who frequent the Company. This will be kept on
Conductology (Ireland) Ltd aims to provide an environment where all children feel safe & secure.
If staff members are informed of any cases of bullying, staff will approach parents/carers of the
offending child and request that parents / carers please take this matter in hand as if this reoccurs
they will be asked to leave the Company.
Reporting Incidents of Suspected Behaviour:
If any Conductology (Ireland) Ltd students or staff have any suspicions or have witnessed any
kind of inappropriate behaviour, disclosures, or physical attacks they should report this to staff
immediately. It will then be the duty of staff members to take the following procedures:
• Report incident to appropriate staff member.
• Staff will check the Company for the offending person/s.
• This person must be asked if they are signed in, to establish if they are rightfully on The
• This person must be asked to come to the Company’s office as there is a matter to be
• As this person is brought to the office the witness must be asked to clarify if this person
is the offending person.
• If this is the offending person, the project manager must ring the police or necessary
• Management must then inform police right away and other relevant organisations.
In the instance of any child/children going missing while on the grounds of Conductology
(Ireland) Ltd the following procedure will be taken:
• Conductology (Ireland) Ltd staff must be made aware of any child’s disappearance
• Staff will then search all areas of the Company’s environment.
• After a comprehensive search has been done staff will then ring the appropriate
outside organisation (e.g. PSNI/Gardaí)
• Staff must take note of any procedures and witness statements.
• The Company will work with police and outside organisations if needed until matter
Conductology (Ireland) Ltd © 2020
Wouldn't it be a good idea to create a course?